ECEP maintains a network of experts available to consult with state teams working to broaden participation in computing. For an ECEP team in need of expertise, these leaders can be helpful in developing effective workshops and events, or to strategize ways to strengthen and align pathways, policy efforts, and standards. For non-ECEP states the ECEP leadership team is available for initial consultation. For more information on ways ECEP can support your effort to increase diversity in computer science, please email us.
Expertise covers various areas of computing education, broadening participation, and educational pathways, including but not limited to:
- Computer science education policy
- Broadening Particpation in Computing (BPC), equity, and access
- Strategic planning
- Teacher pathways: teacher certification, pre-service, and in-service teacher professional development
- Community College pathways
- Teacher experts serving as advocacy leaders
- Industry leadership
- Career & Technical Education, Perkins funding, Career pathways
- District coordination
- Communication, & Sustainability
- Data, Research, Evaluation
- K-12 CS standards
If there is another area related to computing education, broadening participation, and/or educational pathways in which you are seeking expertise, please email us and we are happy to discuss.