Computer Science Teachers Association A membership organization that supports and promotes the teaching of computer science and other computing disciplines.
CODE.ORG A non-profit foundation dedicated to growing computer science education.
Computing in the Core A non-partisan advocacy coalition seeking to elevate the national profile of computer science education in K-12 within the US and work toward ensuring that computer science is one of the core academic subjects in K-12 education.
National Center for Women & Information Technology To ensure that women are fully represented in the influential world of information technology and computing.
Selected materials from these organizations
- Moving Beyond Computer Literacy: Why schools should teach computer science
- Computing Education and Future Jobs: National, State & Congressional District Data
- Women in IT: By the Numbers
- K-12 Computer Science Standards
- Why Teach Computer Science at the K12 Level?
- What is appropriate computer science curriculum at the K12 level?
- State Policy Reform Toolkit
- What is Computer Science and What do People Do Once They Know It?
- Make CS in K12 Count!
- Making Computer Science Fundamental to K-12 Education: Eight Policy Ideas