- Joanna Goode, Associate Professor, College of Education, University of Oregon
- James Hook, Interim Dean, Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science, Portland State University
- Jill Hubbard, Instructor, Computer Sc icemen Oregon State University Cascades; President of the Oregon Computer Science Teachers Association (OCSTA)
- Deborah Bailey, Ph.D., STEM Education Specialist, Oregon Department of Education
- Carla Wade, Digital Learning/Educational Technology Specialist, Oregon Department of Education
Other CS Education Resources
CS Education Organizations
ECEP and the Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) have a long history of collaboration at the state and national level. CSTA Chapter leaders and members are well represented on ECEP state teams, ensuring that teachers' voices are guiding our broadening participation in computing efforts. Find all state CSTA chapters and their websites at this link: https://bit.ly/CSTAFindChapter (tip: use the two-letter state abbreviation to search within a state).