You are invited to a free hands-on workshop to learn about building robots & data collection and visualization-a science module. Both sessions are designed for potential classroom implementation. The workshop will be held in Olsen Hall on Saturday, October 19 from 9am-1pm, with registration/refreshments starting at 8:30am.
At this workshop you will:
* Interact with other teachers who have already used robots.
* Build and program your own robot creature.
* Receive advanced instruction for experienced users.
* Learn about a new science offering on using sensors in the classroom, data collection & visualization
* Receive information about UMass Lowell workshops, scholarship and funding opportunities!
Please register ASAP or by October 15, 2013 by completing the registration form at:
For more information on robotics programs at UML, please go to www.cs.uml.edu/k12
Space is limited! Once you complete the registration form, you'll receive an electronic confirmation. About one week prior to the workshop you will receive a reminder with directions and workshop location. The workshop is designed for teachers and educators. We will keep a waiting list if the workshop fills up. If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know ASAP at: email@example.com