- Anne DeMallie, Computer Science and STEM Integration Specialist, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Deborah Boisvert, Executive Director, CSforMA
- Paula Moore, Digital Literacy and Computer Science Program Coordinator, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Florence Sullivan, Professor of Teacher Education & Curriculum Studies, UMass Amherst
- Rick Adrion, Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of Massachusetts Amherst
CS Education Landscape Reports
- Access to PK-12 Computer Science Courses in Massachusetts (Direct File Download)
Other CS Education Resources
- Digital Literacy and Computer Science home page: vision, definition, standards, and resources.
- The Department does not post legislation on our site but here is a link to current legislation in regards to DLCS from the state: 7010-1202
- Advanced Placement Participation - Number of students who took one or more Advanced Placement exams for each subject.
- Advanced Placement Performance - Number of students who received each possible score on the Advanced Placement exam for each subject.
CS Education Organizations:
- Broadening Advanced Technological Education Connections (BATEC) (soon to be CSforMA)
- Massachusetts Business Alliance for Education
CSTA Chapters in the State:
ECEP and the Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) have a long history of collaboration at the state and national level. CSTA Chapter leaders and members are well represented on ECEP state teams, ensuring that teachers' voices are guiding our broadening participation in computing efforts. Find all state CSTA chapters and their websites at this link: https://bit.ly/CSTAFindChapter (tip: use the two-letter state abbreviation to search within a state).
- New England Computing Metrics mini-grant
- Yearly conferences - opportunities to work with other MA stakeholders where we are exclusively focused on broadening participation in DLCS. These were also invaluable learning opportunities.