- Anne DeMallie, Computer Science and STEM Integration Specialist, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Deborah Boisvert, Executive Director, CSforMA
- Florence Sullivan, Professor of Teacher Education & Curriculum Studies, UMass Amherst
- Paul Foster, Chief Information Officer, Springfield Public Schools
- Paula Moore, Digital Literacy and Computer Science Program Coordinator, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Rick Adrion, Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of Massachusetts Amherst
CS Education Landscape Reports
- Access to PK-12 Computer Science Courses in Massachusetts (Direct File Download)
Other CS Education Resources
- Digital Literacy and Computer Science home page: vision, definition, standards, and resources.
- The Department does not post legislation on our site but here is a link to current legislation in regards to DLCS from the state: 7010-1202
- Advanced Placement Participation - Number of students who took one or more Advanced Placement exams for each subject.
- Advanced Placement Performance - Number of students who received each possible score on the Advanced Placement exam for each subject.
CS Education Organizations
- CSTA Greater Boston Chapter
- CSTA of Western Mass
- Broadening Advanced Technological Education Connections (BATEC) (soon to be CSforMA)
- Massachusetts Business Alliance for Education
- New England Computing Metrics mini-grant
- Yearly conferences - opportunities to work with other MA stakeholders where we are exclusively focused on broadening participation in DLCS. These were also invaluable learning opportunities.