- Charles Souza, Educational Specialist, Hawaii State Department of Education
- Brett Tanaka, Educational Specialist, Hawaii State Department of Education
- Faith Ishihara, Educational Specialist, Hawaii State Department of Education
- Jeanine Nakakura, Resource Teacher, Hawaii State Department of Education
- Truc Nguyen, Specialist in Learning Technologies, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- Debasis Bhattacharya, Assistant Professor, University of Hawaii Maui College
CS Education Landscape Reports
- Catching Up to Move Forward: A Computer Science Education Landscape Report of Hawai‘i Public Schools, 2017–2020
Other CS Education Resources
CS Education Organizations
CSTA Chapters in the State:
ECEP and the Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) have a long history of collaboration at the state and national level. CSTA Chapter leaders and members are well represented on ECEP state teams, ensuring that teachers' voices are guiding our broadening participation in computing efforts. Find all state CSTA chapters and their websites at this link: https://bit.ly/CSTAFindChapter (tip: use the two-letter state abbreviation to search within a state).
The Hawaii ECEP Team also partners with national organizations to further state-level goals related to broadening participation in computing. These organizations include CSforALL and Code.org.
- Development of a landscape report
- Development of K-12 curriculum guidance/selection process