- Chinma Uche, Math and Computer Science Teacher, Greater Hartford Academy of Math and Science
- Seth Freeman, Professor, Business & Technology, Capital Community College
ECEP Statewide Coordinator(s)
- Jennifer Michalek, Education Consultant for Mathematics, Connecticut State Board of Education
CS Education Landscape Reports
Other CS Education Resources
CS Education Organizations
- Computer Science Teachers Association – Connecticut Chapter
- Connecticut CSDE Computer Science Advisory Group
- Sacred Heart University: Code.org Regional Partner
- ECEP Alliance New England Broadening Participation in Computing Metrics Project (Currently Underway)
- CT CS Course Reporting Project
- A landscape report (CS for CT: Examining the Landscape of Computer Science in Connecticut) was undertaken to collect data on where CS is being taught and to whom. The landscape survey was led by Seth Freeman, Chinma Uche and Jackie Corricelli of Conard High School, West Hartford, CT. (ECEP mini-grant, Round 4, 2016)
- CTCSTA hosted a reception for winners of the Congressional App Challenge at the State Capitol on May 1, 2018.
- CTCSTA also hosted a reception for winners of the Congressional App Challenge at the State Capitol on May 1, 2018.
- CS Mini-Summits, hosted by CSDE, DECD February 2017 and May 2017