For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For partner states
- Establishing a cohort of computing education leaders.
- Supporting statewide coordination and activities.
For partner and associate states
- Advising and collaborating to develop strategies for statewide change.
- Seeding new, financially sustainable summer computing camps by offering grants and workshops.
For all states
- Training local educators to lead workshops for K12 teachers on integrating computer science concepts into their classrooms—using the “train the trainers” model.
- Creating “Artbotics” using LEGO robotics and helping educators use creativity to engage students in computing.
- Identifying experts in various areas of computing education, broadening participation, and educational pathways and making their expertise available.
- Consulting and providing best practices on ways to promote computer science education reform in K12 and higher education, support strengthening and defining computing education pathways, and reach out to and recruit students.
- Sharing methods and tools for measuring change and evaluating impact.